Business Development Manager / Remote
RollerAds is an international advertising network. For the last three years, we’ve been developing multiple projects in the Ad-Tech market. Our projects provide monetization and media traffic generation services to advertisers and publishers from all over the world.
We’re creating a nifty AdTech product, working with a wide range of clients worldwide, and building a team of Internet marketing experts and a strong development department.
We’re now looking for a Business Development Manager to support the development of our platform.
Your tasks will be:
- Generate and qualify sales opportunities through existing relationships and the development of new ones;
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies aligned with our company’s growth initiative;
- Ability to network and make cold calls to potential prospects;
- Work closely with our management team to learn the core manufacturing capabilities offered and be able to represent our company confidently;
- Regularly review independent pipeline-building activities with management;
- Monitor and report all sales activities to management on a weekly basis;
- Coordinate activities between project management and new customers;
- Market research to identify new areas of opportunity for RollerAds across the US market.
What we expect from you:
- Previous work experience in the field of Performance Marketing, Affiliate or Advertising Networks;
- Track record of systematically identifying new customers, product categories, and/or markets;
- Building strategies/business case/growth initiatives to systematically address new growth areas;
- Time-management/organization skills;
- Ability to synthesize and concisely communicate problem statements and solutions;
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with customers/stakeholders;
- Passion for both business & technology, with a desire to learn and improve constantly.
* Required fields